Skip to main content

RE: Pet Pooping

The Doggie: Hold on, I'm gonna poop.
The Hubby: Okay.
The Doggie: Just let me get into position, and... psych!
The Hubby: ?
The Doggie: I'm not going to poop there, ha ha! It was a prank!
The Hubby: How is that a prank?
The Doggie: You just got [Doggied], son! Ha ha ha!
The Hubby: Okay...
The Doggie: Ha ha ha ha! Hoooo boy... I can't believe you fell for that!
The Hubby: Whatever. Let's go.
The Doggie: Hold on, I'm gonna poop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Touché

Facebook post of a conversation between a friend and her youngest child, a 6 year old girl: Little girl: Mom, how old will I be when [oldest brother, 16 yrs. old] is a dad? Friend: {In my head}  Good Lord, at least 20 I hope. {Out loud} Well, we never know how old we will be when we become parents; only God knows. {Apparently not a good enough answer} Little girl:  But how old CAN you be when you have a baby? Friend: Well...sometimes we just don't have an answer. I don't know how old you CAN be, I only know that we wait until God gives us a baby. Little girl: I can't believe you have 6 babies and you have no idea how old you are when you can get them and have no idea how they get in your belly.