Skip to main content

RE: Mama Carnie

Me: All I can think of while watching Carnie Wilson singing mama and the papa's songs just makes me think of mama cass....Wow, that was a fucked up sentence.

Stella: And that makes me think of the Scooby Doo episode with Mama Cass in the candy factory...which then makes me think of the Neapolitan ghosts...which the makes me think of grapefruit with whipped cream and a cherry because that is what Mama Cass/Carnie Wilson eats at the end of the episode...which then makes me think of the ham sandwich she apparently choked on.  Follow that fucked up train of thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!