Skip to main content

RE: Happy Trails

Textersation with Stella:

Stella: I'm on a bus between Chicago & [hometown]...and everyone on it sucks 16 assholes...gonna shank them all.
Me: Nice
Stella: No...it's not...it sucks.

Later

Stella: It's so fucking hot on this bus.  I'm dead aren't I?  I'm in some level of hell.
Me: Noo, you can't be.  I need you!
Stella: Guy chewing with his mouth open and now sucking on his fingers and kissing on his chick.  I'm on the verge of weeping.  HOLY FUCK...the chick just coughed against the window and her cough wind blew in my face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!