Skip to main content

RE: Wookiee Whoopee

For some background, Stella has an amazing wookiee impersonation skill. Below is a group chat between The Hubby, Stella, Birdman, and me.

The Hubby: [Stella], here's an opportunity for a little side gig: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH0ZOVT2st8&feature=youtu.be
Stella: Dammit...do you guys really think I could work the wookie sexy sex hotline?
The Hubby: Totally.
Stella: Maybe I can start it up in [Suburb]. There are a couple storefronts that up for rent.
The Hubby: The beauty of a phone sex line is you can work from home!
Stella: I don't want to mix our home life with my phone sex life.
Me: Good point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!