Skip to main content

RE: Save The Sillies

A friend's Facebook post the other day:
Today the principal tells me that during the time when they were to all "shake their sillies out, [preschool aged son] first says, 'I don't want to shake my sillies out. I want to keep them.' The next time he says, 'I'll shake some of them out but I want to hold onto some of my sillies!'"

The Hubby's cousin posted this to Facebook:
[Kindergarten aged son] says he doesn't like music class because "we sing a song called 'Shake Your Sillies Out', and I like my sillies, Mom!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Serious Gratitude

Not all things captured on this page must be inane and silly. "It does not escape me for one moment that so much joy in my life is thanks to so much pain in someone else's." - Lupita Nyong'o while accepting her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "12 Years a Slave"