Skip to main content

RE: Oh Snap, Tackle, and Stella's Pop

And so begin the football season messages from Stella:

Our QB is already out with a concussion. Johnny F'n Football is in already. The first Browns extra point attempt took 3 times with 3 flags that took it back to a 48 yard attempt. I'm shocked the kicker's leg didn't fall off. My parents are already not speaking to each other. Welcome to Browns Football 2015.
Browns Sunday:
Getting my dad a foil hat for Christmas. He truly believes all games are fixed.
My dad just called the ref an "assburg." Me: Did you just call him an assburg? My dad: I dunno. Does it matter?
Jets player injured. Being taken off on backboard. My mom points at the tv and says "Look how cute!" I was brought up by savages.
My dad: You have no chance at winning. Just injure all of them. Kill them all.
My mom is now in on the conspiracy theory. 
I said to my dad: You two are really in shitty moods today. My dad: It's football season.
Announcer: It's beginning to rain here in East Rutherford. My dad: No. That's just the tears of the Browns fans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Serious Gratitude

Not all things captured on this page must be inane and silly. "It does not escape me for one moment that so much joy in my life is thanks to so much pain in someone else's." - Lupita Nyong'o while accepting her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "12 Years a Slave"