Skip to main content

RE: Is This Real Life?

Stella overheard neighbors fighting while sitting in her backyard.  Here is an excerpt she shared with me:

When have I ever played games witch you?! Nigga, you see what I'm livin' in to be witch you cause I love you?

A little later, I get the following chat message:

I regaled my dad with the story of the neighbor fight.  He said, "I keep telling you there should be a law against some of the pure CRAP they call TV."  I said, "This isn't on TV!!!  This is coming from my neighbor's house.!!!"  He said, "HOLY SHIT!!!!!  Love thy neighbor, I guess..."

I guess I can see how he would think it was a TV show.  I made him watch "Toddlers and Tiaras" all afternoon yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Serious Gratitude

Not all things captured on this page must be inane and silly. "It does not escape me for one moment that so much joy in my life is thanks to so much pain in someone else's." - Lupita Nyong'o while accepting her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "12 Years a Slave"