Skip to main content

RE: Holy Footloose!

Received this photo in a text from Stella with the following quote from Birdman:

"Want a portrait of Kenny Loggins?  Our Lord & Savior, Kenny Loggins."

Followed by a text from Stella's brother saying:

"Our Kenny, who art in Nashville, hallowed by thy name.  Thy records play, thy lyrics be sung, on radio and live.  Give us this song, our daily song, now and forever.  AmFm."

Then, this text from a mutual friend:

"Please get me one!  I really thought it was Jesus!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!