Skip to main content

RE: Walking The Dog

Doggie and The Hubby on a walk...

Doggie: Hang on, I'm going to poop.
The Hubby: Okay.
Doggie: Okay, this is a good spot. Let me just...
The Hubby: Hang on, don't do it there. Come over here a ways.
Doggie: Oh, I shouldn't poop?
The Hubby: Yes, go ahead, I just didn't want you to do it over there, right next to those people's window. Just do it over here.
Doggie: I see, no pooping then.
The Hubby: What? No, you can poop, just not over there. Go ahead.
Doggie: I understand. I won't poop then.
The Hubby: Why are you being like this? I think you're being passive-aggressive.
Doggie: I don't know what that is. It sounds like a human thing.
The Hubby: Are you going to poop or what?
Doggie: No need.
The Hubby: -sigh- Fine.

Twenty minutes later, at home...

Doggie: Take me out, I need to poop.

***

Another walk with Doggie...

Doggie: GRRRRR
The Hubby: What's the matter?
Doggie: I hate those guys so much!
The Hubby: Who? You mean those two dogs, that are like a block away? The ones you've never actually interacted with? You hate them?
Doggie: SO MUCH!
The Hubby: Why? What did they--
Doggie: HEY ASSHOLES! YEAH, YOU! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NEVER TO COME AROUND HERE!
The Hubby: Doggie, they live three doors down from us.
Doggie: DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CAN'T HEAR ME! IF I GET A HOLD OF YOU, I'M GOING TO RIP OFF YOUR HEADS AND SHOVE THEM UP EACH OTHER'S BUTTS!
The Hubby: They're both bigger than you; I'm pretty sure they'd beat the crap out of you!
Doggie: DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM?!?!
The Hubby: Jesus, Doggie, chill out! Where did that come from? Look, they're gone now, you can relax.
Doggie: ~whine~
The Hubby: Now what's wrong?
Doggie: I miss those guys...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Serious Gratitude

Not all things captured on this page must be inane and silly. "It does not escape me for one moment that so much joy in my life is thanks to so much pain in someone else's." - Lupita Nyong'o while accepting her Best Supporting Actress Oscar for her role in "12 Years a Slave"