Skip to main content

RE: Oh Boy, Oh Boy, My Boys

The Doggie: >HRK< I'm gonna >HRK< throw up! Here, I'll put it on the carpet.
The Hubby: Wait, do it on this tissue!
The Doggie: Get that out of my way, I can't >HRK< get to the carpet! HORK-GRK-GRAAAAH! There, made a nice big pile!
The Hubby: Goddammit.
The Doggie: Hey, there's more! >HRK< I'll make a new pile over here.
The Hubby: Don't do it over there, put it here with the rest!
The Doggie: HUUURGHHH! Woo, I didn't realize how much I had in me!
The Hubby: ...
The Doggie: Oh man, trifecta! >HRK<
The Hubby: No, wait--
The Doggie: HHHHURK!
The Hubby: Great, now there are three piles of vomit on the carpet.
The Doggie: I know! Nice, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!