Skip to main content

RE: He's Back!

Stella forced a "My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding" on Mr. R.  His reactions did not disappoint.

Mr. R: THEY HAVE BLACK GYPSIES?!?!
Stella: That's the priest.
Mr. R: Oh.

"Love the hats." - Mr. R, sounding just like Hannibal Lector, "Love the suit," according to Stella

"Is that a flying Jesus? I just saw a FLYING JESUS!" - Mr. R

"Do gypsies own anything in just one solid color? It's all patterned shit." - Mr. R

Stella: My dad wants a "My Wild Gypsy Nuns" show.

Stella: My dad said her IQ doesn't reach double digits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!