Skip to main content

RE: AWK-WARD

The Hubby: We just had the most amazingly awkward all-hands-meeting. For some unfathomable reason, our [VP So-and-so] did this stupid interpretive dance skit. It was painful.
Me: Wait, was it a joke?
The Hubby: Yeah, it was intended to be funny.
Me: Oh man...so even as a joke, it didn't work out well?
The Hubby: Well, people were laughing, but all of the guys on my team just found it to be painfully awkward. I can't even imagine what possessed him to do it.  And it was planned out and rehearsed. He had a costume and music and everything.
Me: NO
The Hubby: Oh yeah.  It was so bad, David Brent wouldn't have done it.
Me: OMG!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!