Skip to main content

RE: Can You Narrow It Down A Little?

"So I am at the West Side Market with [Holla] sitting outside & I am pretty sure the girl at the bus stop is from "The Real World" some time ago.  ANNOYING GIRL BUT FORGET NAME." - Pi texting me about someone who could be pretty much anyone from that show through the years

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.