Skip to main content

RE: Shit & Sarcasm --- Sarcasm & Shit

The Hubby: Why the hell do you do that? Why do you poop a little bit, then take two steps and poop some more?
The Doggie: What, I thought you liked when I did that?
The Hubby: WHAT? Why would I like that?
The Doggie: I have no earthly idea. But that's what you said. The other day, I was taking care of business, and you said, "Oh, great, just spread it around! I just LOVE a little poop scavenger hunt!
The Hubby: That was sarcasm!
The Doggie: What's "sarcasm"?
The Hubby: It's when you say the opposite of what you mean, so that the other person knows you're annoyed, or you think they're dumb.
The Doggie: Wait. You say the opposite of what you actually mean, and people are supposed to know what you're talking about?
The Hubby: Well... yeah.
The Doggie: Ah. That's a GREAT way to communicate...
The Hubby: Okay...
The Doggie: Humans are SOOO smart!
The Hubby: I get it!
The Doggie: That's not stupid AT ALL! Am I doing this right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Not Hearing That

It seems this week has been lacking in posts.  I've been a bit zoned out, so I haven't noticed any awesome quotes to post.  I am sure there were many, unfortunately, I didn't get them documented.  So, come on people, say some thing BRILLIANT!