Skip to main content

RE: Quick Thinking

"Some weirdo* came in to do a drug test at my work today. When I picked the urine sample up off the table (not even 2 minutes after he left it) it was cold to the touch. When I told him I couldn't accept the sample, he said (and I kid you not) that he 'drank a lot of ice water' before he came in." - Facebook post by a friend 

*Could this be the same person?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.