Skip to main content

RE: Pick A Better Picture

"He doesn't look a day over dead." - Me during Willard Scott's Smucker's Birthday segment on "Today"

*I don't like to quote myself on here very often, unless it is related to the quote of another person.  However, this one made The Hubby laugh, which is my sole purpose in life, so I figured it was worth posting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.