Skip to main content

RE: Pet Petting

The Hubby (while giving extended belly rubs): I love you, Buddy!
The Doggie: What is "love"?
The Hubby: Hmm... It's caring about someone a whole lot. It's being really happy that someone is in your life.
The Doggie: Oh. Like how I feel about Ball.
The Hubby: Well, yeah, I guess. And I'm sure you love, uh, me...
The Doggie: Hmm...
The Hubby: I mean, you lick me a lot. I thought...
The Doggie: I lick you because your sweat tastes like ham.
The Hubby: ...Oh.
The Doggie: But I love ham. If that helps.
The Hubby: I'll take it.
















As I scratch at [The Doggie's] side, he rolls onto his back, exposing his belly in an obvious invitation to rub it.

The Hubby: You're a belly slut. You give it up for nothin'!
The Doggie: Have you ever had your belly rubbed?
The Hubby: Well, uh... no.
The Doggie: That's what I thought. Don't talk about things you don't understand, virgin.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.