Skip to main content

RE: A Tummy Knows

Friend (feeling sorry for herself): Sometimes it feels like no one back home remembers me...
Friend's 4 year-old daughter: Mama, I remember you! I also remember that I'm hungry and thirsty, will you get me some food?

Friend: That girl always reminds me of my priorities (or at least hers!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.