Skip to main content

RE: Jolly Roger

The Hubby and I were messaging about our new neighbors, an older, retired couple.  The man is always tinkering around and grabbing tools out of the garage.

Me: Roger's working in the basement.  Hammering away.
The Hubby: Hammering on Shirley?
Me: Is that her name?
The Hubby: I think so.  Surely he's giving her a rogering.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.