Skip to main content

RE: I'll Never Eat A BUTTerFINGER Again

Text Conversation between Stella and Birdman that Stella shared with me:

Stella: I had a dream last night that you were rubbing my back and stuck your finger in my pooper. 
Birdman: Gross. That doesn't sound like something i'd do. Did you enjoy it? 
Stella: No...I was horrified. I made you go wash your hands. YOU seemed to enjoy it and see nothing wrong with executing a surprise digital anal invasion. 
Birdman: Hah! Sounds more like a nightmare than a dream. 
Stella: It was disturbing. P.S. Keep yo' fingas out my hole. 
Birdman: All set for [restaurant name]. My mom will be by around 5:30. 
Stella: Okey dokey, buttfinger. 
Birdman: Henceforth, you shall only address me as buttfinger. 
Stella: Will do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.