Skip to main content

RE: Shit & Sarcasm --- Sarcasm & Shit

The Hubby: Why the hell do you do that? Why do you poop a little bit, then take two steps and poop some more?
The Doggie: What, I thought you liked when I did that?
The Hubby: WHAT? Why would I like that?
The Doggie: I have no earthly idea. But that's what you said. The other day, I was taking care of business, and you said, "Oh, great, just spread it around! I just LOVE a little poop scavenger hunt!
The Hubby: That was sarcasm!
The Doggie: What's "sarcasm"?
The Hubby: It's when you say the opposite of what you mean, so that the other person knows you're annoyed, or you think they're dumb.
The Doggie: Wait. You say the opposite of what you actually mean, and people are supposed to know what you're talking about?
The Hubby: Well... yeah.
The Doggie: Ah. That's a GREAT way to communicate...
The Hubby: Okay...
The Doggie: Humans are SOOO smart!
The Hubby: I get it!
The Doggie: That's not stupid AT ALL! Am I doing this right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.