Skip to main content

RE: Missing Miley Bieber Today

Thank you, Facebook, for the flashes of the past. Today's post are quotes from a co-worker back on December 6, 2010.

Two quotes from Miley Bieber: 
  1. Homeless people need to get it on, too.
  2. I feel like I need to pick-up his suck.
The second is in reference to a co-worker who really was not good at his job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Touché

Facebook post of a conversation between a friend and her youngest child, a 6 year old girl: Little girl: Mom, how old will I be when [oldest brother, 16 yrs. old] is a dad? Friend: {In my head}  Good Lord, at least 20 I hope. {Out loud} Well, we never know how old we will be when we become parents; only God knows. {Apparently not a good enough answer} Little girl:  But how old CAN you be when you have a baby? Friend: Well...sometimes we just don't have an answer. I don't know how old you CAN be, I only know that we wait until God gives us a baby. Little girl: I can't believe you have 6 babies and you have no idea how old you are when you can get them and have no idea how they get in your belly.