Skip to main content

RE: La Panda El Roundo

Mr. R: [Some suburb] has a new chain Mexican restaurant going in. I can't remember the name. 

[Google it] 

Stella: All I see is Panda Express. 
Mr. R: That's it! 
Stella: That's Chinese. 
Mr. R: Whatever. 
Stella: What about a panda bear on the logo made you think it was Mexican food? 
Mr. R: The logo was round.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.