Skip to main content

RE: Save The Sillies

A friend's Facebook post the other day:
Today the principal tells me that during the time when they were to all "shake their sillies out, [preschool aged son] first says, 'I don't want to shake my sillies out. I want to keep them.' The next time he says, 'I'll shake some of them out but I want to hold onto some of my sillies!'"

The Hubby's cousin posted this to Facebook:
[Kindergarten aged son] says he doesn't like music class because "we sing a song called 'Shake Your Sillies Out', and I like my sillies, Mom!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.