Skip to main content

RE: They Say Necessity Is The Mother Of Invention

Friend: [Daughter], stop playing with the water, you are wasting it.
Daughter: But I'm washing my feet.
Friend:You don't need to wash your feet you just took a bath.
Daughter: But I just got off the toilet.
Friend: There is no reason to wash your feet when you get off the toilet.
Daughter: But I was standing on the toilet to go potty
Friend: Uh, why?
Daughter: I stand on the toilet when it's hard to poop; it makes it easier.
Friend: Who told you to do that?
Daughter: I just thought of it, seemed like it would work.
Friend: Does it?
Daughter: Really good.
Friend: Carry on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.