Skip to main content

RE: I Can't Even

Various calls a friend from high school has had to deal with lately:

Freckles: And what is your relationship to the deceased?
Customer: I didn't have relations with my niece. WTH?!
Freckles: That was not the question, sir. Who are you in bereavement for?
Customer: I ain't gotta answer that until they die.
Freckles: [Why me?]

***

Freckles: When was your last day of work?
Customer: I don't know. Hell, I wasn't there.
Freckles: Clearly.

***

Customer: Why do I need a Doctor to fill out FMLA papers? He doesn't think I have asthma.
Freckles: Do you have asthma?
Customer: Yeah! I limp and shit.
Freckles: Ok.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.