Skip to main content

RE: Reader Beware (No, REALLY)

Two text conversations between Stella and me:

Me: The shit I just shat was too wide for both my ass and the toilet.
Stella: Sounds like the shits I was taking last week! Maybe this is how the Apocalypse begins...not with horsemen but with giant, ass ripping shits.


And, later texts:


Me: Um... The crossword I'm doing had "rather gross fetish" for a clue. Scat was the answer, which I misspelled with a k at first
Stella: Ha!!! OMG!!

Stella: Did I ever tell you about when I asked Polish Boy "Do you like scat?" It was in the office and he looked horrified when I asked and I was like "What?" He was like "Shhh!!!" And I was all "What's wrong with scat?" He was like "Gross!! Shh!!" I was so confused. I was talking about the music style...he thought I was talking about the fetish. I didn't even know it was a fetish at that point.
Me: HA
Stella: One of our classic Stella/Polish Boy Moments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.