Skip to main content

RE: Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder

We haven't heard from Mr. R in a while.  Well, he's back, and he's back with a vengeance!

Mr. R & Stella were watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" and here is what he had to say:


  • "I would have to sit there with a baseball bat so I could just start swinging at people."
  • "She [Honey Boo Boo] may be 6, but she has the attitude of an 80 year old asshole."
  • "A baseball bat to Honey Boo Boo and her mom's face would be a favor to both of them."
  • "It's Georgia!  You know what they raise in Georgia? Peaches and morons."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.