Skip to main content

RE: Learning Life's Lessons

Cinderella & Mini-Me were playing the Game of Life and their baby sister was also in the vicinity.  Here is what Scrubs hears:

Mini-Me:  Woo-hoo, Cinderella, I just sued you!!!  But, we can still be friends.

Then Cinderella yells: Mom, will you get baby sister?  She is eating the pieces of Life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Dumbdevil

Stella and Mr. R talking "About that dumbass crossing the tightrope in Chicago tonight:" Stella: Dad, you gonna watch the guy tightrope between two buildings in Chicago? Mr. R: Is he guaranteed to fall? And, Mr. R continues on with: 1. Turn it on. [Throws the remote at Stella] 2. Jesus Christ! It's Joel Osteen! WHAT THE HELL?! 3. Jesus...there are actually people there watching this shit. I hope he falls on them all. 4. A real feat would be the Chicago Bears crossing the line. and... 5. Stupid ass waste of TV time. I could be watching another "Murder She Wrote" rerun.