Skip to main content

RE: Oldies, But Goodies

I stumbled upon some quotes I had on facebook and decided a trip down memory lane would be today's blog post. Please Enjoy!

This first batch is from Miley Bieber:

  • "Homeless people need to get it on, too." - I don't remember the context, but does it really matter? 
  • "I feel like I need to pick-up his suck." - This was about a co-worker; most people would probably say, "slack" not "suck," but that makes it awesome 
  • "I always wanted a stripper named Raul." - Again, don't remember the context 

Of course, Stella had to be on here:
  • "I need crabs. Can you send me crabs?" - Stella, actually taking about ingredients for a game on facebook 

This next one is from a woman I worked on a political campaign with: 
  • "The key to cabaret is to slither across the piano" 

Chef Gordon Ramsey had some good ones from his TV shows: 
  • "I feel like i need plastic wrap on my ass." 
  • "It's like King Kong's fucking condom!" 

The last one, for now, is really a favorite of mine: 
  • 'Family Feud' host: "Something people know about dragons?" 
        'Family feud' contestant: "They're extinct."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RE: Touché

Facebook post of a conversation between a friend and her youngest child, a 6 year old girl: Little girl: Mom, how old will I be when [oldest brother, 16 yrs. old] is a dad? Friend: {In my head}  Good Lord, at least 20 I hope. {Out loud} Well, we never know how old we will be when we become parents; only God knows. {Apparently not a good enough answer} Little girl:  But how old CAN you be when you have a baby? Friend: Well...sometimes we just don't have an answer. I don't know how old you CAN be, I only know that we wait until God gives us a baby. Little girl: I can't believe you have 6 babies and you have no idea how old you are when you can get them and have no idea how they get in your belly.